Wax Melt Warning

Caution: Never leave burning candles or melting wax unattended. Do not add water to wax. After melting, wax may be stored in container. Allow container to cool before moving or changing wax. Wax warmer should be placed on a sturdy, protected, heat-resistant surface away from flammable items and heat sources. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. Do not ingest or consume wax melts. Keep out of eyes and mouth.

Please check with your doctor if it is safe to use these items, for they do contain traces of essential oils. Some of our melts are very strong in fragrance and may bother some customers with allergies or breathing problems. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.